SONIC THE HEDGEHOG Terms and Conditions
WHO CAN ENTER?
- To be eligible to enter Win a Super Sonic aud$5,000 Family Weekend Away! giveaway, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age
- reside in Australia or New Zealand
- have rented a vehicle with Ace Rental Cars or have a reservation in place when entering the competition
Employees of Ace Rental Cars, their immediate families or registered travel companions and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition period in Australia is 01 February 2020 – 29 February 2020 and the competition period in New Zealand 01 February 2020 – 29 February 2020.
- To enter the competition, you must submit an online entry and “tell us in 25 words or less what your SUPER SONIC weekend adventure would be” and provide your first name, last name and reservation number where required on the competition landing page at: https://www.acerentalcars.com.au/information/sonic-the-hedgehog-competition during the competition period.
- A limit of one entry to the competition per person applies.
SELECTION OF WINNER & 30 RUNNER UP PRIZES
- The first (1) best answers will be selected by a panel of Ace employees on 6 March 2020 at Hertz LTD Head Office, 801 Wairakei Road Christchurch 8053 New Zealand
- An Additional thirty (30) top answers will be picked and those winners will receive the SONIC THE HEDGEHOG merch packs
- The winners will be notified by either Facebook message, email, telephone within 2 days of the draw.
- The results of the draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of skill.
SECOND CHANCE DRAW
- If the winners do not respond to Ace Rental Cars within 2 days of being notified that they have won the competition, that winner is not readily identified, and reasonable efforts have been made by Ace Rental Cars to identify the winner(s) were unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and Ace Rental Cars reserves the right to select another winner or winners through a second chance panel selection.
- If necessary, a second chance panel selection will be held on 12 March 2020 at the same time and place as the first panel selection in order to nominate an alternative winner(s) for any unclaimed prizes. The second chance panel selection winner(s) will be notified by email and telephone on the day of the panel selection.
- The results of any second chance panel selection will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the competition.
PROMOTION AND MARKETING
- By entering the competition the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Ace Rental Cars may require without remuneration
- The winners also give consent to the use and publication of their name and any other details provided by the winners in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winners.
- The main prize is one (1) family weekend away to the value of aud$5000 to one of the five Ace locations (Christchurch, Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast).
- The Runner Up prizes are thirty (30) SONIC THE HEDGEHOG merchandise packs
- SONIC THE HEDGEHOG merchandise packs will be sent via courier to winners.
Sonic the Hedgehog - $5,000 Prize Conditions
- Quotes are valid for 30 days, after which all costs are subject to change without notice.
- Granted Worldwide concept and winner management fees form part of the total cost of the proposal unless specifically listed as an additional fee in the inclusions page.
- Upon acceptance of a proposal, 50% of the total cost of the proposal is due within 15 days and final balance is due at date of promotion launch (or at a date agreed by Granted Worldwide). If the total cost is AUD$10,000 or under, 100% of the total cost is due within 15 days of proposal acceptance. A signed copy of the Granted Worldwide Prize Suppliers Agreement is also required at time of payment.
- If a proposal is accepted and used in a promotion or incentive then subsequently not fulfilled, Granted Worldwide reserves the right to recovery of promotion fees.
- No travel arrangements can be confirmed until payment is received. All inclusions are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Winner can travel up to 12 months from date of draw. Travel must be booked within two months of winner notification.
- Changes and cancellations to a booking may be subject to fees.
- Unless otherwise specified; spending money, meals, taxes, insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from any departure points, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
- All travel managed by TravelEdge Pty Ltd | IATA 02 35401-5 | License Number 2TA5090.
- Third Party Intellectual Property (TPIP) shall include, but not be limited to: logos , trademarks, trade names, corporate names, copyright or other intellectual property of any third parties.
- You warrant that any TPIP used in connection with your promotion has been approved for use by the relevant third party.
- You indemnify GrantedWorldwide from any claims made by any such third parties relating to the use of such TPIP.
- GrantedWorldwide makes no warranties with respect to the legality of, and has not obtained consent on your behalf for, the use of any TPIP. Any use of such TPIP shall be at the purchaser’s own risk.
- Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- Ace Rental Cars reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason subject to regulatory approval (if required) and will notify participants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the competition landing page at https://www.acerentalcars.com.au/information/sonic-the-hedgehog-competition. It is the participant's responsibility to regularly check the competition landing page for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of Ace Rental Cars.
- Ace Rental Cars does not accept responsibility for any entries that are delayed or which are not received for any reason and assumes no responsibility for any inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the competition whether as a result of:
- technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches; or
- acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of Ace Rental Cars' servants or agents involved in the conduct of this competition.
- Ace Rental Cars collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to subsidiary and related companies, third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and any company with whom we are running the competition.
- By participating in this competition, entrants thereby release and hold harmless Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability associated with this competition to the extent permitted by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).