The LEGO® Movie 2 Giveaway Terms and Conditions
WHO CAN ENTER?
- To be eligible to enter The Lego Movie 2 Giveaway, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age
- reside in Australia or New Zealand
- have rented a vehicle or have a reservation in place when entering the competition
Employees of Ace Rental Cars, their immediate families or registered travel companions and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition period in Australia is 18 March 2019 – 25 March 2019 and the competition period in New Zealand 18 March 2019 – 15 April 2019.
- To enter the competition, you must submit an online entry and “tell us in 25 ‘emojis’ or less what your awesome Ace Rental Car adventure would be” and provide your first name, last name, reservation number where required on the competition landing page at: https://www.acerentalcars.com.au/The_LEGO_Movie_2_Ace_Rental_Cars_Giveaway during the competition
- A limit of one entry to the competition per person applies.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- The Fifty (50) best answers will be selected by a panel of Ace employees on 25 March 2019 for Australia and 15 April 2019 for New Zealand at Ace Rental Cars Head Office, 39 The Strand, Parnell, Auckland
- The winners will be notified by either Facebook message, email, telephone within 2 days of the draw.
- The results of the draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of skill.
SECOND CHANCE DRAW
- If the winners do not respond to Ace Rental Cars within 2 days of being notified that they have won the competition, that winner is not readily identified, and reasonable efforts have been made by Ace Rental Cars to identify the winner(s) were unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and Ace Rental Cars reserves the right to select another winner or winners through a second chance panel selection.
- If necessary, a second chance panel selection will be held on 27 March 2019 for Australia and 17 April 2019 for New Zealand at the same time and place as the first panel selection in order to nominate an alternative winner(s) for any unclaimed prizes. The second chance panel selection winner(s) will be notified by email and telephone on the day of the panel selection.
- The results of any second chance panel selection will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the competition.
PROMOTION AND MARKETING
- By entering the competition the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Ace Rental Cars may require without remuneration
- The winners also give consent to the use and publication of their name and any other details provided by the winners in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winners.
- The prize is one (1) of fifty (50) family movie passes to The Lego Movie 2.
- Prizes will be sent via email to winners.
Movie Passes Restrictions
- Present this ticket at the ticket box and you will be entitled to four tickets for one session only of “The LEGO Movie 2” (PG). Valid even with “No Free Tickets” restriction. Not valid on cinema discount days, Saturdays after 5pm or Public Holidays. Not valid with any other offer. Not valid at Village Cinemas Gold Class, 4DX, Vpremium, VMAX, or Vjunior, Reading Gold Lounge, Premium, or Titan, HOYTS Xtremescreen, HOYTS IMAX®, HOYTS LUX, HOYTS Special Events, AMC Cinelounge, Dendy Premium. Not valid for special events, Gold Class, 4DX or premium seating concepts at EVENT, Greater Union, BCC and GU Film House Cinemas. Not valid at Moonlight Cinemas or Skyline Drive Ins. Not for re-sale. This ticket must be taken as offered and is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash. Seating subject to availability. Not valid for 3D.
- Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- Ace Rental Cars reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason subject to regulatory approval (if required) and will notify participants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the competition landing page at https://www.acerentalcars.com.au/The_LEGO_Movie_2_Ace_Rental_Cars_Giveaway . It is the participant's responsibility to regularly check the competition landing page for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of Ace Rental Cars.
- Ace Rental Cars does not accept responsibility for any entries that are delayed or which are not received for any reason and assumes no responsibility for any inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the competition whether as a result of:
- technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches; or
- acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of Ace Rental Cars' servants or agents involved in the conduct of this competition.
- Ace Rental Cars collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to subsidiary and related companies, third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and any company with whom we are running the competition.
- By participating in this competition, entrants thereby release and hold harmless Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability associated with this competition to the extent permitted by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).